Important Notice About Our Information Practices And The Protection Of Your Privacy Integra Insurance Services, Inc.
Here at Integra Insurance Services, we value your business and the trust you’ve placed with us. That’s why we want to assure you that we are serious about keeping your personal information private before, during and after your business relationship with us. This notice describes our policy regarding the collection and disclosure of non-public personal information.
Information We Collect
We obtain most of our information directly from you. Depending on the nature of your insurance transaction, we may need additional information about you or other individuals proposed for insurance. We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide us on applications or other forms;
- Claims, billing, payment history, and other transaction information we receive from you, our affiliates and others; and
- Information we receive from other agents, brokers, administrators, investigators, insurance support agencies, legal counsel, consumer reporting agencies and government reporting agencies.
Information We May Disclose To Affiliates And Third Parties
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties to effect, administer, or enforce your insurance transaction:
- Claims administrators;
- Other insurance companies that might write your policies on renewal;
- Appraisers, inspectors, and other insurance support services;
- Consumer reporting agencies;
- Governmental agencies when required to do so;
- Third parties to market products or services to you under a joint marketing agreement;
- An affiliate or third party for the purpose of conducting an audit of the insurance institution or agent in connection with the operations or services provided
- To a lien holder, mortgagee, assignee, or other person having a legal or beneficial interest in the policy of insurance; and
- To persons or agencies lawfully entitled pursuant to a subpoena or court order.
Your Right To Opt-Out
If you do not want us to disclose personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties and insurance carriers, you may tell us so. This is known as “opting out”. Please note that by “opting out” you will severely affect our ability (as your insurance broker) to market your insurance program to another insurance carrier that may offer more favorable terms (coverage and premium) at renewal. If you wish to opt-out, please click here (link that opens up .pdf form) and print out Opt-Out Form. Please read form, sign/date then mail back to Integra Insurance Services us at 14107 Winchester Blvd., Suite V, Los Gatos, CA 95032. You may also fax this form to 408-354-3454. We may share information about you if we do not hear from you within 30 days. However, you may opt-out at any time. Even if you opt-out, we may still disclose information as allowed by law. This includes disclosing information to our affiliates to market other products or services to you.
Our Practices Regarding Information Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Thank you for your continued trust in Integra Insurance Services.
Access to and Correction of Your Information. Please feel free to email your Personal and/or Commercial Insurance Account Manager if you have any questions about the information that we may have in our records about you. If you wish, you may inspect this information in person or receive a copy at a reasonable charge by sending us a written request. You can notify us in writing if you believe any information should be corrected, amended, or deleted and we will review your request. We will either make the requested change or explain why we did not do so. If we do not make the requested change, you may submit a short written statement identifying the disputed information, which will be included in all future disclosures of your information. You may send your written request to us at Integra Insurance Services, Inc., 14107 Winchester Blvd., Suite V, Los Gatos, CA 95032. All written requests must include your name, address, telephone number, policy number, and a photocopy of a picture ID for identification purposes.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-9034977-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);